Thursday, June 10, 2010

Howdy!

How's everybody??? Hope every one's good. I'm sure you're fine. :)
Just a few reminders:

  • This Sunday, we're having hang-out time and a Bible study at the Merriam's house. If you need directions email me!
  • I updated the poll for youth names because we added a name. The added name is "W.A.Y.?", which stands for "Whose Are You?" I like it! Make sure you vote again because we looooove input. (well, I love input)
  • VBS, High Seas, is this week for our 2year olds- 2nd graders! If you know anyone within that age range, bring 'em and we'll tell 'em about Jesus! What could be better for a child?? NOTHING!! :) VBS is Mon.-Fri. from 9-12. Snack is provided along with crafts, silly puppets, games, and a super fun trip on a super cool boat! Make sure you're "All-Aboard" for this crazy-fun adventure! :) (I know I'm cheesy)

Well, I think that's all. Give me a holler if you think of anything really nifty to put up on here! :) night yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment