Monday, July 26, 2010

John 7:18

Hello :) I haven't spoken to yall in a while. Well, I've decided to show myself again; I've hidden for far too long! :)


In my time with God lately, I have really been feeling Him speaking through verse 18 of John chapter 7. John chapter 7 is the chapter we are all reading this week, and then we will all discuss it on Wednesday. Here's the verse:


He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.


Just think on that for a while....


and announcements:

  • Bible Study this Wednesday! in the youth room, at 6; BE THERE! :)
  • Back to school party on August 8th. There will also be a parents/youth meeting on this date. We will be taking fall event suggestions at the meeting as well, so be thinking about what you want to do during the school year!
  • AND we changed the email account!! The new and improved email is
if you need us, contact with this email, not the other one. :)
gracias!

have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment